The Judiciary – Overview
April 5 – 12:
- All videos, unless otherwise indicated, are there for “enrichment” to help you better understand the material.
- All assignments are due by April 12th @ 11:59 PM to Turn-it-in.com for credit and/or feedback.
- Please check back often as additional resources will be added daily
- Before next Monday, please be on the lookout for the Bureaucracy to magically appear in our Congress unit :).
The Constitution and the Judiciary
- Federalist 78
- Federalist 78 – Summary – Read this first if you want to make your life easier.
- To receive credit for Fed 78: print it out (only Fed 78, not the summary), read and annotate (legibly). Take pictures of reading/annotations and turn in to turn-it-in.com
- Constitution – Article III
- To receive credit: print it out, read and annotate (legibly). Take pictures of reading/annotations and turn in to turn-it-in.com
Marshall and the Modern Supreme Court
Organization of the Federal Judiciary