Please note the following:
- Per the DO, none of this is required, nor am I required to continue preparing you for the Exam. I want to support you the best that I can and am trying to set up resources/assignments that will be prepare you given our unique situation as well as the unique AP exam that will be given this year.
March 24 – 27:
- Read chapter 4.
- Complete the Legislative Branch CTQ (in files below) and turn in to turnitin.com by Monday for feedback.
- Complete the Legislative Branch FRQ (in files below later today) and turn in to turnitin.com by Monday for feedback.
- Watch any lecture-based videos to help with making the connections/understanding your readings.
- Any other readings/assignments/videos that are listed are to help support you.
March 30 – April 4: by this weekend you will see a link on the left, or if you are on a mobile device the “submenu” menu for the Executive Branch.
- Lecture Notes – Go easy on me 🙂 First one of these of I’m sure many bad ones.
Lecture Notes – Congressional Elections